Status

Backup forum posting if avsim.com not working

Moderator: Executive Committee

Eamonn
Site Admin
Race Team: Avsim

Status

Post by Eamonn » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Hey guys, I have been watching all your posts to see how its going but do tell me if your having any troubles posting here. I've been busy this weekend so unable to practice with you guys.

However if your having any troubles let me know. Remember you have to be "Green" to be able to post here. Green means your a race member, thats to prevent anyone from registering and just posting willy nilly. :)

Thanks

spokes2112

Re: Status

Post by spokes2112 » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:41 pm

Everything seems fine Eamonn. Thanx a bunch!

Edit - At one time I had subscriptions, tried to turn them off. The next time I return they are on again. No real big deal getting so many e-mails.. Why flood your system? right?

Edit - Never mind found it :ugeek: ... Like the draft function - will work great for the race :D
Last edited by spokes2112 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Using FSrealWX Pro for the RTWR

Rndguy

Post by Rndguy » Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:43 pm

The only issue for me is pushing the submit button more than once to get a post to go up. We have been trying to watch ourselves and make sure the baton free post is up before the next pilot takes off. There was one occasion I had to push the submit button three times. (FYI It happened to this post as I tried to post it; I am taken back to this field entry screen).

Eamonn
Site Admin

Post by Eamonn » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:30 pm

Rndguy wrote:The only issue for me is pushing the submit button more than once to get a post to go up. We have been trying to watch ourselves and make sure the baton free post is up before the next pilot takes off. There was one occasion I had to push the submit button three times. (FYI It happened to this post as I tried to post it; I am taken back to this field entry screen).
That sounds like a browser issue, not a server issue, but do keep an eye on it. :)